This unique multimedia presentation takes an unconventional approach to the human rights issue, combining the deeply personal with the alarming evidential. The Life issue is not some right-wing religious issue, it is the human rights issue of our day. The UN, in response to the atrocities of World War II, made of of the most profound prolife declarations in the UN Declaration of Human Rights and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, which states, “…the child, by reason of his physical and mental immaturity, needs special safeguards and care, including appropriate legal protection, BEFORE as well as after birth.” The Social Injustice of Abortion provides a deep and substantive look at the abortion issue with many surprises. The audience will see how this human rights issue, as the graphics of the event suggest, is inextricably tied to other crucial issues of justice.
BOOK AN EVENT.
Possible elements covered (depends on length/nature of event):
- Defining Social Justice
- The UN’s prolife position and its radical pro-abortion activists
- Origin of Human Rights
- Putting modern slavery into context with modern abortion
- The Abortion Industry protects the abusers
- Abortion Mogul and the abuse of a Civil Rights Legend
- Trading Principled Passion for Political Prestige
- The Epidemic of Abortion in the Black Community
- Fatherless and Vulnerable
- Abortion and Poverty
- The Possibility QuotientTM
- Online Resources